Scientists stressed that changes of climate and global warming will leave disastrous effects for the coming generations may be including: disappearance of some things from the face of the earth, including:
- ” millions of people”: The World Health Organization expected about 250 thousand additional death cases each year due to the change of climate in the period between / 2030 and 2050. /
- ” Maldive Islands “: where the Islands that outnumbered Thousand Islands can sink by 2050.
- Village of “Shishmaref” in Alaska: it is threatened with extinction soon due to the climate changes and rise of sea level.
- The”coffee, wine and chocolate “: where British study confirmed that the suitable lands to grow the grains of coffee, grapes and cocoa beans are threatened with extinction due to the climatic changes.
- The wild animals”:the studies have confirmed that the world has lost about half of the wild animals in the last years.
- “glaciers”: with rising of temperatures the scientists believe that quarter of those rivers will disappear by 2050.